Home > Our School > School Rules
1. Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge.
Students will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
2. Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform. Modification to the uniform is not allowed.
3. Students must be on time for the flag raising ceremony every morning.
4. Students may not leave the school after arrival without permission from the Principal or
5. Students who are absent must submit letters from their parents or medical certificates to the
6. Students must not wear jewellery or bring excess money to school. They must not lend or borrow money.
7. Physical Education attire is to be worn during Physical Education and Co-Curricular Activities only. Sports shoes may only be worn during CCA training and on days when students participate in tournaments.
8. Students must take care of school property and keep the school clean.
9. Students must be courteous and behave well in and out of school.
10. Students must treat one another with respect and ensure that the school is a safe environment
for all to learn and play.
11. Students must obey and respect all staff, school prefects and their elders.
12. Students should only bring mobile phones and devices to school only when necessary and should adhere strictly to the acceptable usage policy.
13. All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapons. They are also not allowed
to bring any weapon or weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
IJ Board’s Anti-Bullying Policy
In our CHIJ Schools, we uphold the basic principle of respecting the dignity of each person we interact with. Everyone in our school community has the responsibility and a role to play in building a safe learning environment where we treat each other with respect and understanding. As such our school will not tolerate any unlawful or disruptive behaviour, including any form of bullying, cyber-bullying,
intimidation or retaliation.